Premium Chalets SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
1. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should
the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all
rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at
the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. No telephone. (There is a long distance block on the telephone - a calling card is needed for long distance toll calls. Emergency
medical and police service can be called by dialing 911) if applicable.
3. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and
lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by
the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises
be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to
refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The Tenants shall not be responsible for any damages to the
property that occurred prior to the rental period.
4. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins
along the curb during their stay for pickup. Monday the garbage is picked up early in the morning. Tenant is cautioned not to leave
trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals.
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall have no more than 8 (eight) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property
owners. The Tenants shall not create excessive noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. In
the event that the Tenants create excessive noise or disturbances that disturb or annoy surrounding property owners, then the
Landlord shall advise the Tenants of such excessive noise or disturbance, and the Tenants agree to cease this behavior
immediately. Should the Tenants persist in creating a disturbance of the above nature, then such repeated behavior shall be grounds
for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises.
9. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the property.
10. Landlord shall provide linens, cups, glasses, wine glasses, beer glasses, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, pots and pans, mixing
bowls and other basic amenities. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent and dishwasher soap, laundry soap, shampoos and other
consumables are provided by the Landlord. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use
11. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal
injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss, unless
such injury or property damage is a result of negligence or willful misconduct of the Landlord. Tenants expressly recognize that any
insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of
Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
12. Rental Deposit amount is fully refundable up to 6 (six) weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period. After six weeks prior to
the rental period the Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Landlord' discretion. Security deposit is
fully refundable upon cancellation or upon departure after landlord property inspection.
13. In the event that the Tenants clearly breaches this Rental Agreement and the breach cannot be resolved by mutual agreement
then the Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the Landlord
enforcing this agreement.
14. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do
not intend to make the property a residence or household.
15. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or
compensation will be given for any outages. Notwithstanding this, in the event that an outage prevents the Tenants from taking
possession of the rental property, then the Landlord agrees to refund all deposits and rental fees to the Tenants within 4 (four) weeks
of notice of the outage(s).
16. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
17. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or
18. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures
concerning swimming in or being around the lake. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in
the lake. Tenant is hereby notified that the lake can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further
notified to be cautious when exiting the front of the cottage as the lake is open and in close proximity to the entry ways and can be a
hazard. There are no rails to prevent a fall into the lake.
19. No firearms shall be allowed on the premises
20. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, abuse of any person, harboring
fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
21. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and
will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
22. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is
the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees
to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
23. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify
management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
24. Tennant is advised that there is a carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved and will use common
sense in avoiding carbon monoxide to occur.
25. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
26. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for
return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be
help liable for condition of said items.
27. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 75 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting
shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. Landlord address: Premium
Chalets INC 39 Chemin Napoleon Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1B9 (We) agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby swear that
the information provided above is true:
I accept the terms and conditions